Thursday, September 20, 2007

Down on the Farm



Ike's home away from home...the barn!


If he's not out riding on the tractor...than he's tearin' it up on his little ATV!




Most of the time, however, he is picking up rocks, sticks, horse manuer, yes I said horse manuer(luckily for us it hasn't been the steamy stuff)...or whatever else he can find to play with.



He fits right in with the horses.



Much to his mother's dismay, he'll even drink the same water. (Don't be shocked when one of these days I post a picture of him, and he's grown a third eye.) Yikes!
He's very proud of his outdoor palace! And he's even made it his personal duty to show little brother the ropes!

















West doesn't quite know what to think of all this yet!












BUT...



We think he's warming up to it!








One thing we know for sure is...it doesn't really set us up for a positive response when undoubtedly someday we'll ask(refering, of course, to his manners)..."where were you raised...in a barn?"

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Way cute post and great pictures of life on the farm!!! Truly a boys paradise...still grosses me out to hear about drinking out of the horse's water trough though! Hands can always be washed, but I'd be on the look out for that 3rd eye!!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I just love the picture of farmboy

love,
jessica

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Your boys are so cute. Little Ike loves his little tike, doesn't he?
West, of course is precious. There's something so ... so angelic about him. I love looking at his face.
Hey, nice blog, side seat!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

ok nancy fancy pants took the blog right out my mouth....but i will say it anyway

your babies are SOOOO cute, and lil' ike is OWNin' that tike and yes...WEST is the Best at lookin' all sweet with an angelic smile and heart wrenching frown.


oh my gosh, such a cute blog and supatroopa dang cute pics

more sas
more

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i had to come look at these pics again...so blasted cute sas

Maria Tortilla said...

I know you keep hearing this, but Dang Sallie, Your boy's are so super cute. They have such personality it just kills me! Love the site!
Does Robert have a computer? He could join right in!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

ya we need robert, he would have the funniest bloggety blog blog blogspot

Warren's Blog said...

You are a wonderful blogger, Sallie. Being raised in a barn sounds wonderful.

Ashley said...

Such a cute post! I wish we had a barn to play in!

Jennifer said...

Glad to see you are all doing well. Cute pics. Looking forward to more!

Muggle Mom said...

your boys are adorable! thanks for sharing!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

SASSIEPANTS....THANK YOU FOR MY AWESOME BIRTHDAY PACKAGE...YOU MADE ME CRY LIKE A BABY!! WELL NOT LIKE A BABY, I WASN'T KICKING AND SCREAMING WITH SPIT HANGIN' OFF MY CHIN DRIZZLING DOWN MY NECK. AND SO I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I WAS CRYING LIKE AN ADULT, BUT THEN THAT SOUNDS STUPID....

SO I GUESS I WILL JUST SAY

THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY PACKAGE......IT WAS A REAL TEAR JERKER


I LOVE YOU SASSAFRASS

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

come on sassie pants...get to bloggetybloggin